Wednesday, December 8, 2010

This is Late, but I'm Still Thankful

I bet you're wondering what happened to Thanksgiving. Did I even have one? Did I take pictures?? Well of COURSE I did!


And, guess what?? I hosted this Thanksgiving! It was my first hosting experience ever. I studied Martha Stewart extensively in the weeks before the 28th.

Here's how it turned out:
This was our special breakfast. I made creme brulee oatmeal and mimosas. The creme brulee oatmeal didn't turn out AS awesome as I hoped, but it was still yummy!
No one ever wants me to take their picture. Do other bloggers have this problem?
I mean, seriously.

But anyway, we had THE most amazing appetizers, complements of my friend Audrey.
Then I put everyone to work! I don't allow slacking at my thanksgivings!!
Martha helped me a lot with my place settings. Here's what we ended up with:
I ordered orchids and rose hips from a local florist to add into this center piece. Here's a closeup:
Oh man, that wore us out! Even Harley-the-foster-dog looks beat!
Sweet dreams, Harley!

No comments:

Post a Comment