Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Things I Love About Family

Family is awesome for a million reasons, but here are a few of my current favorites.

1. Getting to borrow their pets.
I've mentioned how sad I am about my lack of pets, but snuggling my cousin's dog and petting my aunt's horses just about made up for it!
2. Getting to snuggle their babies.
I don't have my own baby either, but I got to spend lots and lots of time with this one!
3. Feeling proud of my genes.
Seriously, look at my cousin's eyes. I have those floating around in my gene pool somewhere!
And look at his handsome brother!
4. Brothers.
Don't you just love brothers? I'm so lucky I have one, too.
5. Grandparents.
I don't need to go into how awesome grandparents are. I'm sure everyone knows that. But look how especially awesome MY grandparents are! Also, see "Genes", above. I'm counting on inheriting my grandmother's gorgeous skin and my grandpa's talent for storytelling.
There's a lot to love here.

No comments:

Post a Comment