Friday, July 23, 2010

The Garden's Always Greener

I've been feeling pretty proud of my garden lately. For example, I planted a mostly dead lettuce plant that I'd had at my house and the garden brought it right back to life!
Yum! And check out my adorable little beet plants!
My tomatoes are getting ready to start producing.
And I love the look of these baby eggplant plants!
All of this was thrilling to me, until I made a crucial mistake. I looked over at my neighbor's garden plot. Look at THIS!
Even the bees like their plants better.
I'll tell you, though, I think I've had my revenge. Stay tuned for a post about my tomato plant trying to strangle their strawberries.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for comments! I love your blog, and the new background - very eco chic. :)

    So glad to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete